OnlyBaddies is a social network which enables users to share their content and other users to enjoy content and for some to do both. We refer to those users who share content as “Creators” and those users who pay to view Creators’ content as “Fans”. Most of this policy relates to all users but where necessary we differentiate between Fans and Creators.
OnlyBaddies is the trading name of International Content Creators, Inc. (company number 20207477).
This policy sets out the information we collect, how we use it and who we share it with.
We confirm that the lawful basis for processing your data is that by participating with our social network you have contracted with us and the processing of data set out here is part of that contract. The contract is the Terms of Service to which all users are a party. To the extent that we have to monitor and control use of our site which includes the content posted, the Creator who posted it and the Fan who accessed the content the basis for that processing is to fulfil a legal obligation.
Information We CollectRegardless of whether you are a Creator or Fan or both there are three categories of information we collect:
• Information you choose to give us.
• Information we get when you use our services.
• Information we get from third parties.
Information You Choose To Give UsTo open an account and use our services you will disclose to us:
1 Your name.
2 Home address.
3 Email address.
4 Your date of birth.
5 A valid, unexpired copy of your passport or other verified government ID.
6 Your banking credentials (depending on the payout method you select).
We may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a profile name or other useful identifying information.
If you have any reason to contact us separately for example to discuss concerns with customer services, then we will collect the information you volunteer.
Information We Get When You Use Our ServicesWhen you use our services, we collect information about the content you have viewed or shared.
• Usage information. We collect information about content that Fans have accessed. We may highlight to that user similar content.
• Content information. We collect content you create on our services, such as custom stickers, photos, videos, text and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
• Device information. We collect IP addresses or other identification data from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect:
• information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level and time zone;
• Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points and other sensors such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
• (For your information: most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our services.)
• Log information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes:
1 Details about how you have used our services.
2 Device information, such as your web browser type and language.
3 Access Times.
4 Pages Viewed.
5 IP address.
6 Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
How We Use InformationWe use this information to ensure that the content can be enjoyed by everyone. Our objective is to strive to keep the content appropriate, tasteful, and lawful. Here are some of the ways we do that:
• develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
• send you communications, including by email. We may use email to respond to support enquiries or to share information about our site.
• monitor and analyze trends and usage.
• verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
• use information we have collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
• This includes use for our referral scheme and different user visual settings.
• enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
We may also store or use information locally on your device.
How We Share InformationWe may share information about you in the following ways:
With other Users. We may share the following information with other Users:
• information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile biography. • any additional information you have consented for us to share. • content you post or send will be shared with your Fans and/or the Creators you subscribe to.
With all Users. We may share the following information with all Users:
• public information such as your profile name, username, and profile pictures.
With third parties. We may share your information with the following third parties:
• With service providers. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
• With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
• comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation, investigation, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations; protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety; detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
• With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
Payment ProvidersThe volume of payments made by Fans to access content, payments made to Creators for their content and where Users reside means that we use third party payment providers. This involves the transfer of personal data being names and bank details. When Fans make payments, these are processed through third party processors. You will contract with those third parties which will be the data controller of that data.
When we receive the monies, we remit the balance to the Creators, minus management fees. The Creator will ether:
1 Contract with the third-party processor. We use several third-party processors; or
2 Be paid by us – if this happens the Creator enters their banking information – each bank and jurisdiction have its own requirements onto our platform. We then arrange for payment.
Third-Party Content & IntegrationsAt present we do not offer these.
Analytics & Advertising ServicesWe do not let other companies collect information about how you use our services.
How Long We Retain Your ContentCreator Content
We want you to be in control of your information. At any time, a Creator can delete any content the Creator choses to. To the extent content contains pictures or footage of you this is personal data.
Other Personal Data If any User closes the account, the personal data that relates to your use of OnlyBaddies and bank details we hold about you will be deleted after six months.
ICC must retain financial information for 7 years This is a legal requirement as IRS can investigate our financial records for that period and we need to retain details of payments made by you and to you.